Unified Theory

Dec 2019
PA
Einstein refused to believe anything could be without spacetime ..that's why he failed at the unified theory.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
Come on... you can do better than that. Virtual reality exists in a ... "substrate" of electronics and display technology.

What does your virtual matter exist as?

Dec 2019
PA
Matter-Waves

Are you able to imagine QFT without spacetime? That's all that is required to get on board.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
Isn't the whole idea of QFT is that it abides relativity? Relativity is spacetime.

Dec 2019
PA
When you add spacetime to QFT it becomes a model to describe a particle in duality mode.

Quantum weirdness events are not real/physical. Spacetime makes things real/physical.

I think entangled waves are seen as a single entity to the virtual field. The opposite spin is a polarizing snap. Once one is observed, they are no longer entangled. I suspect if one is to be observed in its flight, they exit the BBO as collasped waves ..physical particles.

Uncertainty is only when the Virtual Field has influence.

Last edited by a moderator:

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
The opposite spin is a polarizing snap. <...>

I suspect if one is to be observed in its flight, they exit the BBO as collasped waves ..physical particles. <...>
are those sentences supposed to make sense to those of us not familiar with your TOE?

Dec 2019
PA
When entangled particles are observed they have opposite spins.

A BBO is the crystal that causes light to entangle. When I say "in flight", I mean before it hits the final panel of the experiment.

Dec 2019
PA
The virtual realm represents infinity.

Spacetime can not exist without the virtual realm. Spacetime needs somewhere to exist. The virtual realm is the root of the universe.

Last edited:
Dec 2019
PA
Cosmic voids are mostly the virtual realm. It has something to do with why they are the only spots expanding.

I don't think spacetime expands so the universe starting as a tiny dot probably isn't right. I would guess the volumes of all the galaxies where closely neighboring each other filled with plasma. And then floated away from each other.

Last edited:
Dec 2019
PA
Quantum weirdness events are a wave only activity. Spacetime turns them physical after wave collapse. Duality is when spacetime and the virtual realm are both influencing a particle. You don't get quantum weirdness events in this case.