Unified Theory

Dec 2019
PA
Turns out, duality is the bridge for the Unified Theory.
The Virtual dimension/field does only quantum waves/field excitations (quantum weirdness events). It isn't using spacetime, but can influence the bending of it via its mass. A particle/wave in duality mode will have a physical state, so it is using the virtual dimension and spacetime (Einstein's field equations). Matter too large to be influenced by the virtual dimension are governed by Einstein's field equations.

Dark Matter doesn't have a duality mode so it is stuck in the Virtual dimension/field.

Dec 2019
PA
Gravity is just the bending of spacetime due to mass. The mass can be from quantum waves or spacetime objects.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
where's the math?

what experiment(s) can be done to validate or not, your theory?

Dec 2019
PA
It's what we already observe to be happening. Pick an existing quantum experiment and it will flow right with it.

skipjack

Forum Staff
Dec 2006
Is there any other theory for which that's also the case?

Dec 2019
PA
An observed matter wave that eventually hits a final spacetime panel completes the journey from one side of the bridge to the other.

Unobserved waves travel across the bridge as just waves and then slam into a the final panel with wave collapse.

I'm not sure you were giving me a trick question or not.

Last edited:

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
ok let me get at this a different way.

You postulate there is some ... "entity" that is the medium for unobserved quantum objects, i.e. they are still in a superposition of their possible quantum states,
and that this entity is different from Einsteinian spacetime. Ok.

What are the properties of this entity?

Dec 2019
PA
  • It's close to QFT ..except without spacetime.
  • Only waves and excitations function in it.
  • It is all time, all the time.
  • It was here before spacetime.
  • It's virtual.
  • It doesn't need spacetime.
  • Can't directly observe it.
  • Nothing is physical/real.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
this opens up a whole package of questions but I think the first is

It's virtual