The Big Bang and Inflation didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
You already know that you aren't. He isn't actually talking about science at all. If I trained a neural network to write about physics but I only trained it on the glossaries of physics textbooks instead of the texts themselves, you would be unable to distinguish its output from what scifimath is spewing.

He doesn't even know what Noether's theorem says so there is know what he can attempt to explain what he supposedly disagrees with.
Oh, I figure he might come up with something. I just want to see if he thinks conservation of energy and conservation of momentum in non-Relativistic Physics should be discarded along with the QM version.

-Dan

Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
Unobserved-Empty Quantum field doesn't have a beginning, but spacetime must because of the way it is sitting in nothingness. If you reverse time, all the spacetime galaxy bubbles will move towards each other instead of away.

I don't think Dark Energy is a thing. Spacetime bubbles naturally sink into nothingness.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
More of the same. I was hoping you'd have something new to talk about. Oh well.

-Dan

Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
Please eat a banana topsquark

Last edited by a moderator:

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Gee that's a nice thing to say. Especially when I came back to tell you something you might be interested in.

You don't like Minkowski space-time (or any of the GR solutions, I presume.) What you are favoring is something called Euclidean space-time, which is all nice and perpendicular... ie without the features you don't like.

There is something called a Wick rotation where you rotate the time axis in Minkowski space-time and get the Euclidean time axis. (Assuming you don't rotate the axis across any poles in the problem.) The thing is, when we do this and do any calculations, we get the same results as we do with Minkowski space-time. We commonly do this when the integrals are easier to work with than in Minkowski space-time.

Just something for you to think about.

-Dan

Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
I assumed this video was describing an unobserved object becoming observed ..but now I think it is how a spacetime galaxy bubble forms

[youtube]d4EgbgTm0Bg[/youtube]

Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
Maybe this holds the key to a volume without spacetime.

Dec 2014
Netherlands
scifimath=misfaith-c
;)

Sorry I am poor in math should be:

scifimath=misfaith+c

Or:

scifimath-c=misfaith

where c is speed of light!

Trust more in people :)

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 person
Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
I wonder if creating a sub spacetime bubble would create a volume between the two bubbles that doesn't have spacetime. I think this is related to why a which-way eraser works. One request of a physical state results in a real particle in flight, but two cancels the request and particle is only in wave form.

Status
Not open for further replies.