The Big Bang and Inflation didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
https://phys.org/news/2019-11-planck-space-observatory-universe-sphere.html

Noether's theorems is dead. We need new reasons for the distance between galaxies. If a big bang isn't the reason for the expansion of the universe, I think the mass of galaxies is somehow contributing to it. Are galaxies dropping into nothingness? Momentum of galaxies isn't influenced because nothingness can't influence anything.

The cosmic background radiation map isn't proof of a big bang. It's just spray from all the Gamma Ray Quasars that formed.

The quantum field has always been and always will be. Spacetime has a beginning. The current universe OBVIOUSLY is a mix of spacetime bubbles and nothingness (empty quantum field). I imagine the first iteration of the universe started by filling infinity (the quantum realm) with evenly spaced virtual atoms. Then an analog spacetime simulation was written to bring the virtual atoms to life by giving them gravity to form galaxies. The nothingness between galaxies was not considered a problem because a single galaxy was enough to support an ecosystem. I think we will find that gravity is exactly the strength necessary to make this happen.

How can anyone deny that spacetime IS NOT between galaxies? Just look how f'n weird it is.

We know the quantum field doesn't care about time because unobserved entangled pairs in the delayed choice quantum eraser demonstrate that they don't care. The first particle knows if it's partner will EVER be given a physical state.

The quantum field is several layers of different fields that combine to form an object ..with the help of spacetime - if it has a physical state ..otherwise it remains layers of quantum field waves.

We already know that the quantum field doesn't care about time from spacetime. Therefore, the nothingness between galaxies doesn't care either because spacetime isn't there. Maybe nothingness ignores time so it is missing the dimension of time.

Would the center of the universe (the spacetime sphere start), even be within the bounds of observable universe? I think it would be worthwhile to locate the center. Maybe we will find a cool trinket there.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
Actually you're not alone on this one. Roger Penrose, possibly the smartest person alive, doesn't believe the big bang or inflation occurred either, but has a new model he calls conformal cyclic cosmology.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBfuAVBdcW0

I suspect however, that Dr. Penrose has put a bit more thought into it than you have.

Reactions: 2 people

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Two things:
1) There is an alternate version of how the Universe has evolved. It's called the "Steady State Universe." It's out of favor at the moment but the theory is strong enough to have made come-backs in the past. If nothing more it provides a testable alternative to GR Bing Bang theories.

2) "Once more unto the breach." Why do you have a problem with Noether's theorem, which has been in use for more than 80 years without a problem?

-Dan

Aug 2019
Pittsburgh
I like Steady State, Spacetime is expanding discovering more virtual atoms every second.

Noether is not cool with nothingness not having spacetime ..so, I'm not cool with it.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
I like Steady State, Spacetime is expanding discovering more virtual atoms every second.

Noether is not cool with nothingness not having spacetime ..so, I'm not cool with it.
Okay, I'm missing something. The Noether's theorem I'm thinking of comes from Particle Physics dealing with how symmetries and conservation laws are related. Are we talking about the same thing?

-Dan

SDK

Sep 2016
USA
Are we talking about the same thing?

-Dan
You already know that you aren't. He isn't actually talking about science at all. If I trained a neural network to write about physics but I only trained it on the glossaries of physics textbooks instead of the texts themselves, you would be unable to distinguish its output from what scifimath is spewing.

He doesn't even know what Noether's theorem says so there is know what he can attempt to explain what he supposedly disagrees with.

Reactions: 1 person
Status
Not open for further replies.