Feb 2020
Universe
Please any help with solution with steps please.

Untitled.jpg

SDK

Sep 2016
USA
I would start here:

Reactions: topsquark
Feb 2020
Universe
I would start here:
I feel you lonely bittered as**h***
:) I did solve it myself so yeah cry me river ;(

The below society is much better than this weirdos !

SDK

Sep 2016
USA
I'm pleased you enjoy the other site which also refused to do your homework for you. I'm even more pleased you figured it out for yourself. It's amazing what you can accomplish when you actually put in effort.

Reactions: topsquark
Feb 2020
Universe
I'm pleased you enjoy the other site which also refused to do your homework for you. I'm even more pleased you figured it out for yourself. Its amazing what you can accomplish when you actually put in effort.
Actually, they didn't refuse; you can see that they told me which method to use (root finding) and I chose not to do their method and reached to solution. I am asking to see how many solutions can be obtained. Also, IT'S NOT HOMEWORK, it's self-study you weirdos! Grow up! Who said it's homework? I am not even studying OMG. And yes I enjoyed other website because they are PROFESSIONALS and not as the first replay from a pathetic losers (first replay) I got for first time guest is that how you treat your guests?! I bet he is living a miserable life. And by the way if there is solution you can offer, come on, make it and let us enjoy learning - sharing is caring.

skipjack

Forum Staff
Dec 2006
The question didn't quite make sense... has it suffered in translation? Also, do you know what value of $x_n$ was expected?

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Actually, they didn't refuse; you can see that they told me which method to use (root finding) and I chose not to do their method and reached to solution. I am asking to see how many solutions can be obtained. Also, IT'S NOT HOMEWORK, it's self-study you weirdos! Grow up! Who said it's homework? I am not even studying OMG. And yes I enjoyed other website because they are PROFESSIONALS and not as the first replay from a pathetic losers (first replay) I got for first time guest is that how you treat your guests?! I bet he is living a miserable life. And by the way if there is solution you can offer, come on, make it and let us enjoy learning - sharing is caring.
The best way to learn something is to ask questions and have someone help lead you to the solution. Just giving answers is not as good a way to instruct and is generally against the policies of this forum, whether or not you are doing homework. And I note that we are not the only site that is refusing to help you because you don't seem to want to be helped as opposed to just getting an answer.

The vast majority of the helpers here are professors or retired professors so yes, even if you disagree, we are professionals here as well. If you feel that you can't learn here then please feel free to leave. Your attitude is doing no one any good, least of all yourself.

-Dan

Last edited:
Reactions: skeeter
Feb 2020
Universe
Code:
X_n
The question didn't quite make sense... has it suffered in translation? Also, do you know what value of $x_n$ was expected?
I agree with you. The Professor is terrible said my friend he is really terrible I just using his note to self-study. You can see my solution I figure it out alone.
For solution check " ". Value of \(\displaystyle x_n\) (which is b) is what the Q is asking for, in other words he is asking for the bound ( limit, or boundary) of b.

Feb 2020
Universe
The best way to learn something is to ask questions and have someone help lead you to the solution. Just giving answers is not as good a way to instruct and is generally against the policies of this forum, whether or not you are doing homework. And I note that we are not the only site that is refusing to help you because you don't seem to want to be helped as opposed to just getting an answer.

The vast majority of the helpers here are professors or retired professors so yes, even if you disagree, we are professionals here as well. If you feel that you can't learn here then please feel free to leave. Your attitude is doing no one any good, least of all yourself.

-Dan
BLA BLA BAL keep this talk for you. I am trying my best to utilize my time for self study. Some time my mind will hinge for simple Q, that is why I am asking. Plus If these forums is not for helping what the purpose is ? talking !!!! I am really wondering about these nasty weirdos people who keep saying moral things like we are immoral people and wasting my time and reader time ?!! why is that ? you could help instead of typing this garbage ! I really wonder, just think about it now the solution is here and in future in someone have same Q he can get the help instantaneously. STOP SAYING GARBAGE.

Your last paragraph show how you and anyone who has this kind of mentality is insecure and narcissists persona. If "Professors only talk without helping then they are useless most of these Professors own FAKE degrees BTW :)".

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
Flaming never helps. Like I said, if you don't like how we do things, just leave.

-Dan