Mandelbrot in 3D

Jan 2020
North America

This is mind blowing

This image looks like it is describing a physical particle turning to waves for a double slit experiment ..or maybe its entanglement

The waves would appear like a flat plain, entangled particles are known to separate at a specific angle.

Maybe it's how a particles goes through both slits at the same time

I call this, physical particle being sent to infinity ..aka quantum field

physical_to_infinity.png

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
This image looks like it is describing a physical particle turning to waves for a double slit experiment ..or maybe its entanglement
No, it doesn't. Get off the computer and start studying a textbook.

-Dan

Reactions: SDK
Jan 2020
North America
I think the quantum field represent infinity ..so having the mandelbrot involved in QM seems natural.

Jan 2020
North America
A quantum wave is experiencing bifurcation that leads to chaos ..superposition

Last edited:
Jan 2020
North America
thumbnail_7F9CFF_buddhabrot_1350x1800_512Kd.jpgthumbnail_7F9CFF_buddhabrot_1350x1800_512Kd.jpg

This is a gradient/density map of the mandelbrot set/bifurcation. It is an object that exists in math. I think it might represent fate.

The white spot in the lower center is absolute zero

The outside shell represents infinity because you could zoom on a part of it and it would always have more definition to show you.

It's a vector object so it could scale to any size

You know the question "why is there something instead of nothing?", well, maybe this thing represents existence.

Maybe it has something to do with consciousness and/or spacetime

https://github.com/M...8iEvIZtFce0-iHY

Jan 2020
North America
It's predetermined instructions for cyclical events

A vertical line down the middle is real numbers ..everything else is complex numbers (real + imaginary)

I think imaginary numbers might have something to do with unobserved quantum wave information

Jan 2020
North America
I think matter waves are holding mass with imaginary amounts.