Dark Matter is Virtual Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2019
PA
Dark Matter existing is not in question do to observed movements with galaxies. It exists ..virtually.

oh, wow, they have measurable features ..ya don't say. Quantum weirdness events do not occur when a spacetime physical state is involved.

Gravity isn't a force ..it's just the curvature of spacetime. It cares about one thing, mass. A virtual object achieves a Spacetime physical state by observation, measurement, wave collapse, decoherence, or being large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes. Spacetime is GR. The Virtual Dimension was always here, Spacetime has a beginning.

Last edited:
Jun 2019
USA
Dark matter is a hypothesis proposed specifically to explain why the matter we can observe in the universe doesn't match the motion according to modern theories of gravity. It has yet to be observed or proven to exist.

As far as I can tell, physicists make very few claims about the nature of dark matter other than 1) it affects other matter through gravity, and 2) we haven't observed it, so non-gravitational interactions are presumably rare.

Can you produce evidence to justify your claim that dark matter MUST be composed of wave-like stuff that never becomes particle-like, as opposed to other proposed explanations, such as WIMPs or the need for a modified law of gravity?

Dec 2019
PA
Particles have a physical state. They are real. You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle.

Dec 2019
PA
It's funny to me that they like to explain it away assuming they are rare ..we know they are not according to how much mass they add to the environment.

Jun 2019
USA
Particles have a physical state. They are real. You are never going to catch Dark Matter as a particle.
You telling us something is true does not count as evidence that it is true. You understand the distinction, yes?

It's funny to me that they like to explain it away assuming they are rare ..we know they are not according to how much mass they add to the environment.
Read it again. It didn't say dark matter was rare; it said interactions between dark matter and regular matter were presumably rare, other than gravitational attraction.

Reactions: topsquark
Dec 2019
PA
The particle idea had a good run. How stubborn do you have to be to not consider what I'm saying?

Dec 2014
Netherlands
The particle idea had a good run. How stubborn do you have to be to not consider what I'm saying?
Nice to see your interested in some of the most complex problems around.

You describe allot of things in words. And that's fine, that's where it' all starts.

But then:

Could you also express your ideas in numbers?

That's what some of the most clever people are doing (not me). Those are the people who came up with fantastic ideas like: dark matter and energy!

Numbers will help to validate you ideas to yourself and others. This is a math/fysics site: words help intuition and numbers validate proof. Psychological: a balance between rationality and feeling.

There is allot to find on I-net. I did some browsing and found the following site interesting and gives a intuition what's all happens in Universe. Article does not say clearly but: dark matter = matter and can/will also cause expansion universe. Hope you take your time and patience to read it:

Ask Ethan: Where Does The ‘Energy’ For Dark Energy Come From?

Have fun exploring don't let your head turn in a black hole in all information on internet. Filter yourself from fake news, give rationality a oppertunity. Start with the basics and stay in balance: rationality and feeling. :)

Do some Sudoku's that can help you to focus.

Gr,

Vince

Last edited:
Jun 2019
USA
For the record, at least some of us are considering what you are saying. But if you propose a statement with no clear logical basis, experimental evidence, or mathematical model, there's not much to consider.

Listen to Vince's advice.

Dec 2019
PA
The reason a virus is large enough for zero diffraction showing fringes in the double slit is because it's too large to be guided by the virtual dimension. Spacetime is in charge.

Duality is when something is smaller (than a virus) and observed ..both Spacetime and Virtual have influences on it.

Unobserved Matter Waves are only in the virtual dimension.

Status
Not open for further replies.