Dark Matter is Virtual Mass

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 2019
PA
Dark Matter is not a particle. A cloud chamber says it isn't viable.

So you can get Dark Matter two ways: Matter that was tossed in a black hole or a Matter/Antimatter fight.
Annihilation doesn't include the quantum waves which is what Dark Matter is.

All Unobserved Matter Waves have mass ..including Dark Matter. They all are not physical until observed, but Dark Matter is decapitated ..it doesn't have the ability to gain a physical state. It remains quantum waves.

Dark Matter it is a mass variable in the quantum field. Annihilation experiments in the past were not equipped to discover mass as a variable ..virtual. A photon being released from an antimatter experiment shows it wasn't large enough or didn't take place in the same conditions at the beginning of time.

The law of conservation of mass/energy is directly related (Annihilation to Dark Matter)
Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed.

Annihilation is probably the most extreme event observable matter can endure. I wonder if the annihilation event itself generates a new unobservable matter wave. How can we be so sure of the conditions at the beginning of time? What are the requirements for annihilation? What if the starting conditions didn't permit energy release? If only matter annihilated, conservation would want virtual mass. I wonder if fusion is taking place during annihilation to contribute to the larger mass of Dark Matter.

Dark Matter behaves like a ghost atom. It doesn't interact with matter because it is only waves. It sinks into gravity wells because spacetime can't tell the difference.

Quantum weirdness events (superposition, entanglement, tunneling) do not occur when spacetime is involved. They happen in their own dimension of quantum waves. Observed particles are in duality mode, the quantum field is still treating it like a wave while spacetime is making it physical. Dark Matter doesn't have a duality mode, it remains unobservable quantum waves no matter what.

Dark Matter is my proof of a dimension of unobservable quantum waves.

Virtual mass effects the bending of spacetime. Mass is virtual in a matter-wave, real when observed.

Delayed Choice Quantum Eraser
Shows us the entire path of the particle is known before it starts moving. Entangled particles hold the same state while in flight. When the first particle hits it's final panel in a shortened path, it knows if its entangled brother will ever be physical or not in flight. Aka, it knows if spacetime got involved.

Which Way Quantum Eraser
Something very interesting happens when you cause two state changes in the path of a particle before it hits a final panel. If a particle knows (the unreal dimension) two state changes are going to occur, it goes back to being unreal quantum waves. When you see fringes appear on the final panel, it is because the quantum waves ignored the polarizers at the slits and the additional polarizer as unreal quantum waves. Waves pass though physical objects ..spacetime objects.

The evidence is the results we get with current experiments. If you insist on a new experiment then you could do this: Access a tunneling experiment that is already known to display tunneling through a barrier. On the side that the particle exits the barrier you make sure the particle will be observed before it hits a final panel. If I'm correct, you should not get any results on the final panel.

Accepting what I have said about Dark Matter allows us to have a unifying theory of everything. We just have to add a dimension of unobservable quantum waves and a physical state dispatcher.

Jun 2019
USA
No, no, you're thinking of scifimath. This is a completely different delusional person capable of making grand advancements in the field of science without mathematical or experimental evidence by reading about terms he doesn't understand, positing vaguely worded or unanswerable questions, pondering them for a good half hour, declaring them to be true, and then continuing the process ad infinitum. You can tell from the fact that he's new and has a different username that it's not the same person.

Reactions: topsquark

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
If you want to do a thread here and on PHF at the same time it might get confusing. So I'm going to throw down over here as well with the same question I posted at PHF.

Okay, so let's say you are right. Prove it. Show me the TOE. That means you need to provide a way to give numbers that can be tested in an actual experiment as well as replicating experimental results already observed.
If you can't manage to do that then your ideas are essentially meaningless.

-Dan

Dec 2019
PA
I already explained Duality Mode. Virtual Dimension + Einsteins Field Equations = Duality.

Jun 2019
USA
1) That's not an explanation.
2) It doesn't address topsquark's comment.

And, to add my own question:
3) Do you have (and will you show us) your supporting evidence for any of your claims?
(Matter falling into black holes becoming dark matter. A model for, or physical evidence of, particles and antiparticles colliding to form dark matter without producing photon pairs. Dark matter not interacting with matter -- this seems to defy the definition of dark matter to me. Evidence that particle-antiparticle interactions defy conservation of energy as we understand it. …)

Dec 2019
PA
You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension. Dark Matter remains in this dimension.
I don't care if I end up being wrong on how Dark Matter is created. What matters is that I just discovered a new dimension ..it's kind of a big deal.

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
You don't get duality without a Virtual Dimension. Dark Matter remains in this dimension.
I don't care if I end up being wrong on how Dark Matter is created. What matters is that I just discovered a new dimension ..it's kind of a big deal.
Again, as I remarked on PHF: What equations can you derive from your ideas? Can you tell us, unambiguously and in terms of equations, how your ideas work? Can you provide some properies that can be measured?

It's only a big deal if you can prove it and you have provided nothing at all to suggest that you know how to use your ideas. You have proven nothing at all and you haven't even tried to so, no, it isn't a big deal. Without proof this is just pseudo-Physics.

Physics requires proof, not conjecture. Show us the proof.

-Dan

Dec 2019
PA
Dark Matter existing is my proof. You don't get dark matter, duality, superposition, entanglement, or tunneling without a Virtual Dimension.

The Virtual Dimension and a Spacetime physical state is the bridge for the TOE.

Last edited:

topsquark

Math Team
May 2013
The Astral plane
You haven't even proved that dark matter exists! No one has. It's still speculation. Superposition is built into QM from the start, entanglement comes from the probabilistic nature of QM, and tunneling comes directly from basic QM principles. These principles have measurable features. Dark matter would have to be added to this, it won't explain them. None of it needs a virtual dimension.

Again, what is your TOE? If you have one, start talking. In all of your communications with me, over two Forums, and three member names you still haven't presented one. In theoretical Physics you need to be able to calculate some property to be measured.

Get to it or go home.

-Dan

Status
Not open for further replies.