Are Quantum Weirdness Events A Wave Only Activity?

Dec 2019
PA
I don't think waves are in a duality when superposition, entanglement, and tunneling occur.

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
How many times are you going to repost your stuff? We saw it the first time. Commented on it. Finished with it.

Do you expect a better result this time?

Dec 2019
PA
Something is wrong, I didn't become famous yet. So I'm trying to dumb it down for peasants.

Jun 2019
USA
Let's assume for a hot second you've stumbled across something profound, correct, and life-changing that, for some reason, cannot be adequately expressed through mathematics, modern physics terminology, or the English language.

People don't become famous by sharing brilliant ideas. They only become famous when they or someone else becomes rich because of their brilliant ideas (and even then, it's pretty rare). Since obviously none of us can comprehend the divine enlightenment you've been given, why don't you focus on developing practical applications? Maybe that intergalactic engine you were thinking of? I doubt NASA will touch it, but there are plenty of Bransons and Musks in the world.

Dec 2019
PA
Are you denying quantum weirdness events are a wave only activity or not?

romsek

Math Team
Sep 2015
USA
Something is wrong, I didn't become famous yet. So I'm trying to dumb it down for peasants.
I'd tell you to stick your head up your posterior but it's clear it's already there.

Reactions: topsquark