My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Science Forums > Physics

Physics Physics Forum


Thanks Tree5Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
March 20th, 2015, 01:44 PM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: Brazil

Posts: 203
Thanks: 1

Prove of existence of another reality beyond our Space-time universe

First of all, let's ask, if our universe is perfect or not. One of forms to see this, is look for the qualities presents in our universe and compare to qualities of a perfect universe, we will see what in our universe the quality of things vary, while in a perfect universe they don't. So, we know what our universe is not perfect.

Second thing to do is, verify if our universe have your cause made for other cause or cause by yourself. Let's begin verify if him is made by other cause, if him it's no perfect, exist a possible what other cause more bigger and more perfect cause him. Now, if imagine a cause equal our universe is a cause of him, is possible? One cause equal in your process of differentiation made mandatorily a cause smallest, so can't be cause of our universe. The last, will see in case, when our universe is caused by a smallest cause than him. Well in this case is impossible, because nobody make something more bigger of what yourself, in the other words, nobody can give something what don't have.

Analyze a possibility of our universe have cause a yourself, we prove what our universe is not perfect, but a being imperfect not be cause of yourself, just a perfect being or cause could be cause by yourself. Rest only a possibility for our universe, be made for another cause more bigger and more perfect to him. This way we proof the existence of reality more bigger and more perfect than our space-time universe.

If the our universe don't have a cause, it's mean what him is cause of yourself, and is forcibly must be perfect, what not happens, because, as a said in post, perfection is a stationary state (complete, finish), it's a unique state, what be in move can't be perfect. If we agree with imperfection of our universe, I promise make a mathematics proof this argument.

Sounds Religious to you. I don't think so.


Thanks


Lucio

Last edited by lemgruber; March 20th, 2015 at 02:06 PM.
lemgruber is offline  
 
March 20th, 2015, 03:10 PM   #2
Senior Member
 
MarkFL's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2010
From: St. Augustine, FL., U.S.A.'s oldest city

Posts: 12,211
Thanks: 520

Math Focus: Calculus/ODEs
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemgruber View Post
Sounds Religious to you.
No, it doesn't sound religious...but then it doesn't make any sense either.
Thanks from lemgruber
MarkFL is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 02:24 AM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2008

Posts: 299
Thanks: 81

DISCLAIMER: Beer soaked rambling/opinion/observation ahead. Read at your own risk. Not to be taken seriously. In no event shall the wandering math knight-errant Sir jonah in his inebriated state be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the use of his beer (and tequila) powered views.
Quote:
Originally Posted by lemgruber View Post
First of all, let's ask, if our universe is perfect or not.
What is your idea of a perfect universe?
jonah is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 06:26 AM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: Brazil

Posts: 203
Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonah View Post
DISCLAIMER: Beer soaked rambling/opinion/observation ahead. Read at your own risk. Not to be taken seriously. In no event shall the wandering math knight-errant Sir jonah in his inebriated state be liable to anyone for special, collateral, incidental, or consequential damages in connection with or arising out of the use of his beer (and tequila) powered views.

What is your idea of a perfect universe?
I my view something to be perfect can't change of state, because, if you do, leaves state of perfection. To me the perfection is a state unique, of complete, finish and finite. Can't grow up or decrease, such as the our universe. Make my self clear? I don't know exacly what is a perfect universe, but I imagine something in stationary state. But I have certainty what our universe is imperfect.

Lucio

Last edited by lemgruber; March 21st, 2015 at 06:31 AM.
lemgruber is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 07:36 AM   #5
Math Team
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Alabama

Posts: 3,264
Thanks: 902

You don't seem to realize that you are assuming a number of things- such at "there can be only one state of perfection". And that, particularly because you have refused to define what you mean by "perfection" is far from obvious!
Country Boy is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 08:25 AM   #6
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: Brazil

Posts: 203
Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
You don't seem to realize that you are assuming a number of things- such at "there can be only one state of perfection". And that, particularly because you have refused to define what you mean by "perfection" is far from obvious!
I define in the reply before, "perfection" means complete, finish, but I going far away: the perfect is "all possibility of existence", there's nothing more higher. The rest is only impossibilities. this is a perfect set, can't grow up either decrease.


Lucio
lemgruber is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 11:36 AM   #7
Math Team
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Alabama

Posts: 3,264
Thanks: 902

If our universe is perfect (in your sense) then there cannot be another universe. If our universe is not then there can be another universe. It does not follow that there must be!
Country Boy is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 11:46 AM   #8
Member
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: USA

Posts: 61
Thanks: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemgruber View Post
I my view something to be perfect can't change of state, because, if you do, leaves state of perfection. To me the perfection is a state unique, of complete, finish and finite. Can't grow up or decrease, such as the our universe. Make my self clear? I don't know exacly what is a perfect universe, but I imagine something in stationary state. But I have certainty what our universe is imperfect.
OK, there may be a universe where nothing changes. If there's no way to get signals from there to here, we won't be able to detect it. If it does send us signals, they are constant signals with no change. We aren't very good at detecting those either.

So there probably is no way to tell whether such a thing exists, but if it does exist it doesn't have anything to do with us.
Thanks from topsquark
J Thomas is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 12:20 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: Brazil

Posts: 203
Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by J Thomas View Post
OK, there may be a universe where nothing changes. If there's no way to get signals from there to here, we won't be able to detect it. If it does send us signals, they are constant signals with no change. We aren't very good at detecting those either.

So there probably is no way to tell whether such a thing exists, but if it does exist it doesn't have anything to do with us.
the sphere what contain the all possibility of existence, can achieve through reason, not through radio signs or other things materials. Really it's so huge, I think, must nothing to do with us, but is perfect. Like I said before it's a first cause, the unique to able to perfection, or better, must to be perfect. Like a demonstration what I do. When It differentiate in the second cause, must to be an imperfect cause, and us must to be a seven cause, imagine which imperfect we are, although, the imperfection presents in our universe not large enough to destroy the order in system. The system( our universe) operates in certain level of kaus, what not disturb the order.

Lucio
lemgruber is offline  
March 21st, 2015, 01:27 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2014
From: Brazil

Posts: 203
Thanks: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
If our universe is perfect (in your sense) then there cannot be another universe. If our universe is not then there can be another universe. It does not follow that there must be!
Exactly, but as you saw, I prove what our universe can't be perfect, because him is in change all the time, something perfect don't change of state. Then, as you say must be another reality with this feature, beyond our space-time universe.

Lucio
lemgruber is offline  
Closed Thread

  My Math Forum > Science Forums > Physics

Tags
existence, prove, reality, spacetime, universe



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
I'm here to prove something to the universe! tofu New Users 3 February 4th, 2015 05:24 AM
Simple prove why our universe and nature's laws exists. karel vdr Physics 6 August 1st, 2012 02:00 PM
Prove continuity and derivative's existence Singularity Real Analysis 5 October 5th, 2010 01:06 AM
Prove Existence of Unique monic polynomial of minimal degree TimmyTimTim Abstract Algebra 0 March 18th, 2008 07:11 PM





Copyright © 2019 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.