My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Science Forums > Physics

Physics Physics Forum


Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By Joppy
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 3rd, 2017, 10:15 AM   #1
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Aug 2011

Posts: 534
Thanks: 2

Cable car aerial tramway load capacity

Any idea regarding how much will be the maximum passengers load capacity in kg for the cable car aerial tramway ?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Last edited by prashantakerkar; June 3rd, 2017 at 10:21 AM.
prashantakerkar is offline  
 
June 3rd, 2017, 10:36 AM   #2
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2008

Posts: 250
Thanks: 45

Beer soaked fake gratitude follows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantakerkar View Post
Any idea regarding how much will be the maximum passengers load capacity in kg for the cable car aerial tramway ?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Thank you for that serious thought-provoking, intellectually invigorating question.
jonah is offline  
June 3rd, 2017, 12:37 PM   #3
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Aug 2011

Posts: 534
Thanks: 2

Thanks.

Similar to a Elevator or Lift, Do any one has idea what would be the maximum load capacity of passengers in kg who are traveling in the Cable Car Aerial tramway?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
prashantakerkar is offline  
June 3rd, 2017, 12:55 PM   #4
Math Team
 
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Ottawa Ontario, Canada

Posts: 9,726
Thanks: 651

Use google.
Denis is offline  
June 3rd, 2017, 02:04 PM   #5
Math Team
 
Joined: Dec 2013
From: Colombia

Posts: 6,854
Thanks: 2228

Math Focus: Mainly analysis and algebra
No. Nobody in the whole world has any idea.
v8archie is offline  
June 3rd, 2017, 10:03 PM   #6
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Aug 2011

Posts: 534
Thanks: 2

Thank you.

Can you please trace?

Can a Single Cable car aerial tramway take the load capacity of 1 Ton I.e 1000 kg weight of total passengers?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
prashantakerkar is offline  
June 3rd, 2017, 10:21 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2016
From: USA

Posts: 673
Thanks: 283

Yes
JeffM1 is offline  
June 4th, 2017, 12:12 AM   #8
Banned Camp
 
Joined: Aug 2011

Posts: 534
Thanks: 2

Thank you Jeff.

I would like to know the maximum load capacity of passengers in Kg for the cable car aerial tramway.

Is there no maximum limit? I am sure a single Cable Car Aerial tramway will have maximum load carrying capacity of passengers.Similar to lift or Elevator
having a cable which has a vertical force,a cable car has a horizontal force applied.

The total number of passengers in a single Cable Car will also be restricted. I.e. 5,8,10,15 etc

Is it 1,2, 5 or 10 tons?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Last edited by prashantakerkar; June 4th, 2017 at 12:20 AM.
prashantakerkar is offline  
June 4th, 2017, 12:18 AM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Australia

Posts: 1,224
Thanks: 420

Math Focus: Yet to find out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantakerkar View Post
Thank you Jeff.
Thanks from jonah
Joppy is online now  
June 4th, 2017, 07:31 AM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: May 2008

Posts: 250
Thanks: 45

Beer soaked fake gratitude follows.
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantakerkar View Post
Thanks.

Similar to a Elevator or Lift, Do any one has idea what would be the maximum load capacity of passengers in kg who are traveling in the Cable Car Aerial tramway?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Quote:
Originally Posted by prashantakerkar View Post
Thank you Jeff.

I would like to know the maximum load capacity of passengers in Kg for the cable car aerial tramway.

Is there no maximum limit? I am sure a single Cable Car Aerial tramway will have maximum load carrying capacity of passengers.Similar to lift or Elevator
having a cable which has a vertical force,a cable car has a horizontal force applied.

The total number of passengers in a single Cable Car will also be restricted. I.e. 5,8,10,15 etc

Is it 1,2, 5 or 10 tons?

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar
Thank you for those serious thought-provoking, intellectually invigorating questions and demand.
jonah is offline  
Reply

  My Math Forum > Science Forums > Physics

Tags
aerial, cable, capacity, car, load, tramway, weight



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cable Cars Animated Images. prashantakerkar Computer Science 10 June 5th, 2017 01:26 AM
Increase in current as power is transmitted along a cable? Benit13 Physics 4 January 30th, 2017 08:08 AM
Build the correct cable out of fixed length cables patrick1984 Art 2 January 5th, 2013 04:23 PM
Buoyancy / Load capacity of a barrel... plz help! newercase Algebra 2 May 22nd, 2012 01:33 AM





Copyright © 2017 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.