My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > College Math Forum > Number Theory

Number Theory Number Theory Math Forum


Thanks Tree10Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
December 6th, 2017, 11:39 AM   #1
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2012

Posts: 109
Thanks: 0

Relative Mathematics

In every R there exists an integer zero element ( -0 )
( -0 ) =/= 0
|0| = |(-0)|
( -0 ) : possesses the additive identity property
( -0 ) : does not possess the multiplication property of 0
( -0 ) : possesses the multiplicative identity property of 1
The zero elements ( 0 ) and ( -0 ) in an expression of division can only exist as: (0)/( -0 )

0 + ( -0 ) = 0 = ( -0 ) + 0
( -0 ) + ( -0 ) = 0
1 + ( -0 ) = 1 = ( -0 ) + 1

0 * ( -0 ) = 0 = ( -0 ) * 0
1 * ( -0 ) = 1 = ( -0 ) * 1
n * ( -0 ) = n = ( -0 ) * n

Therefore, the zero element ( -0 ) is by definition also the multiplicative inverse of 1 .

And as division by the zero elements requires ( - 0 ) as the divisor ( x / ( -0 )) is defined as the quotient ( x ) .

0 / n = 0
0 / ( -0 ) = 0
n / ( -0 ) = n

0 / 1 = 0
1 / ( -0 ) = 1
1 / 1 = 1

( 1/( -0 ) = 1 )

The reciprocal of ( -0 ) is defined as 1/( -0 )

1/(-0) * ( -0 ) = 1

(-0)^(-1) = ( 1/( -0 ) = 1

(-0)(-0)^(-1) = 1 = ( -0 )^(-1)

Any element raised to ( -1 ) equals that elements inverse.

0^0 = undefined
0^(-0) = undefined
1^0 = 1
1^(-0) = 1

Therefore, all expressions of ( -0 ) or ( 0 ) as exponents or as logarithms are required to exist without change.
Therefore, division by zero is defined.
Therefore, the product of multiplication by zero is relative to which integer zero is used in the binary expression of multiplication.

Transitivity is not applicable to the additive identity elements.
Conway51 is offline  
 
December 6th, 2017, 12:06 PM   #2
Math Team
 
Joined: Dec 2013
From: Colombia

Posts: 7,091
Thanks: 2360

Math Focus: Mainly analysis and algebra
Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway51 View Post
Transitivity is not applicable to the additive identity elements.
This sentence still doesn't make sense.

And yet again you fail to answer the point that I made. A New Relative Mathematics
Thanks from JeffM1
v8archie is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 01:09 PM   #3
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2012

Posts: 109
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8archie View Post
This sentence still doesn't make sense.

And yet again you fail to answer the point that I made. A New Relative Mathematics
Thank you for your time...I will consider all you have shared carefully.

As I disagree with you on both accounts. Nothing further is needed between us.
Conway51 is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 01:37 PM   #4
Senior Member
 
Joined: Feb 2016
From: Australia

Posts: 1,460
Thanks: 489

Math Focus: Yet to find out.
Hey.. Déjà vu
Thanks from JeffM1
Joppy is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 01:50 PM   #5
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2012

Posts: 109
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joppy View Post
Hey.. Déjà vu
It is not appropriate of you to make comments not on topic.

Do you have a point?

I would listen to all you share carefully just as I did with v8archie......further if I cared I could provide links to other forums with this...where people agree his point is "pointless"...I will not do so...I will move on....perhaps you should do the same...in whatever direction that takes you...

but passive aggressive replies are not the answer.
Conway51 is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 01:55 PM   #6
Math Team
 
Joined: Dec 2013
From: Colombia

Posts: 7,091
Thanks: 2360

Math Focus: Mainly analysis and algebra
Ah, we're not attempting to do mathematics any more. This is all make-believe.
v8archie is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 02:19 PM   #7
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: England

Posts: 704
Thanks: 202

Quote:
further if I cared I could provide links to other forums with this...where people agree his point is "pointless"
Yes I see you got a second response in this forum 8 minutes ago, given that your scattergun seeded that forum as the same time as your previous thread here which garnered 47 replies to add to the 7 in this thread.

Is this a new number ? - Mathematics - Science Forums
studiot is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 02:20 PM   #8
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2012

Posts: 109
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by v8archie View Post
Ah, we're not attempting to do mathematics any more. This is all make-believe.
I am fine with make believe mathematics. If you do not wish to participate...that if fine....however...you should leave me be.

Please note I stated for all in this thread "A New Relative Mathematics"

"That this is a exercise in theory. And nothing more"

Perhaps in light of this you should give me a break.
Conway51 is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 02:44 PM   #9
Senior Member
 
Joined: Aug 2012

Posts: 109
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by studiot View Post
Yes I see you got a second response in this forum 8 minutes ago, given that your scattergun seeded that forum as the same time as your previous thread here which garnered 47 replies to add to the 7 in this thread.

Is this a new number ? - Mathematics - Science Forums
Lol....this is on exactly 27 forums buddy....keep looking....then stop replying unless you have something to add/suggest or change....
Conway51 is offline  
December 6th, 2017, 03:00 PM   #10
Senior Member
 
Joined: Jun 2015
From: England

Posts: 704
Thanks: 202

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conway51 View Post
Lol....this is on exactly 27 forums buddy....keep looking....then stop replying unless you have something to add/suggest or change....
So how many people exactly are you bothering in total?
studiot is offline  
Closed Thread

  My Math Forum > College Math Forum > Number Theory

Tags
mathematics, relative



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A New Relative Mathematics Conway51 Number Theory 47 December 6th, 2017 10:43 AM
Relative Mathematics Conway51 Applied Math 53 April 22nd, 2016 07:40 AM
DDH not hard relative to...? Joolz Computer Science 0 October 1st, 2012 01:38 PM
relative min or max or neither ArmiAldi Calculus 4 March 11th, 2008 05:42 PM





Copyright © 2017 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.