My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Welcome > New Users

New Users Post up here and introduce yourself!


Thanks Tree1Thanks
  • 1 Post By topsquark
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
July 23rd, 2019, 07:25 AM   #1
Newbie
 
Joined: Jul 2019
From: India

Posts: 2
Thanks: 0

Smile Hi! I am Shashwat

I am Shashwat, and I am a new member of this forum. I am in 11th grade and I am partially preparing for JEE, but mostly preparing for INMO. I love maths and physics.
Shashwat7667 is offline  
 
July 23rd, 2019, 02:12 PM   #2
Member
 
Joined: Jun 2019
From: AZ, Seattle, San Diego

Posts: 30
Thanks: 21

Welcome Shashwat!

Maybe you can help me with physics. I'm learning about atoms and their subatomic particles, and the more I read about electrons the more confused I seem to get, heh.

Otis is offline  
July 23rd, 2019, 03:07 PM   #3
Math Team
 
topsquark's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
From: The Astral plane

Posts: 2,257
Thanks: 927

Math Focus: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otis View Post
Welcome Shashwat!

Maybe you can help me with physics. I'm learning about atoms and their subatomic particles, and the more I read about electrons the more confused I seem to get, heh.

Feel free to ask. I'm more than happy to help out, though my knowledge of nuclear physics is a bit sketchy.

-Dan
topsquark is online now  
July 23rd, 2019, 03:10 PM   #4
Math Team
 
topsquark's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2013
From: The Astral plane

Posts: 2,257
Thanks: 927

Math Focus: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashwat7667 View Post
... but mostly preparing for INMO. I love maths and physics.
Irish Nurses and Midwife Organization??

-Dan
Thanks from Joppy
topsquark is online now  
July 31st, 2019, 01:30 PM   #5
Newbie
 
Joined: Jun 2019
From: New York

Posts: 23
Thanks: 0

The math forum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shashwat7667 View Post
I am Shashwat, and I am a new member of this forum. I am in 11th grade and I am partially preparing for JEE, but mostly preparing for INMO. I love maths and physics.
Welcome to the team
NinjaX3 is offline  
Reply

  My Math Forum > Welcome > New Users

Tags
shashwat



Thread Tools
Display Modes






Copyright © 2019 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.