My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Math Forums > Math

Math General Math Forum - For general math related discussion and news


Thanks Tree4Thanks
Closed Thread
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
April 19th, 2014, 02:13 AM   #1
Newbie
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: sweden

Posts: 7
Thanks: 0

Help me solve this amazing numerical mystery from an ancient book

Can you help me solve this mystery I found in an ancient book, when you look at first on the verse numbers you can't see any organized symmetric pattern, but when you study carefully you see how it is programmed mathematically





Here, we have repetitive
numerical values from the table above
for example, chapters 85 and 99 have
same nummerical value 107, we summerize all repetitive numerical values


Here,
we have non-repetitive numerical values, and we summarize them also


We can clearly
see golden ratio between repetitive and non-repetitive numerical values from
this table


Can this be coincidence or organized mathematical construction?

Last edited by skipjack; April 23rd, 2014 at 03:39 AM.
Dawud is offline  
 
April 19th, 2014, 08:11 AM   #2
Math Team
 
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Ottawa Ontario, Canada

Posts: 14,597
Thanks: 1038

Interesting. Changes can be made; take these 4 as example:
Code:
Now:
38  88  126  126
55  78  133        133
89  30  119        119
90  20  110  110

Change to:
38  78  116  116
55  88  143        143
89  20  109        109
90  30  120  120
Lots of others can be changed similarly.
However, doesn't appear to be of any importance.
Denis is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 09:13 AM   #3
Newbie
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: sweden

Posts: 7
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
Interesting. Changes can be made; take these 4 as example:
Code:
Now:
38  88  126  126
55  78  133        133
89  30  119        119
90  20  110  110

Change to:
38  78  116  116
55  88  143        143
89  20  109        109
90  30  120  120
Lots of others can be changed similarly.
However, doesn't appear to be of any importance.
thank you for your answer

no , you cant do that, do you know why?

beacuse this is a tripple programmed miracle

1. 57 odd 57 even numbers

2. sum of all odd = som of all chapters
sum of all even = som of all verses

3. golden ratio between non-repetetive and repetetive numbers

when you change like you did, results is



7889 / 4902 = 1.609
wich is not exact golden ratio with correct 3 decimal 1.618

while above you have exact golden ratio wich is 1.618, with 3 correct decimals



Do you see now why you cant change it like you did above?

i hope more will envolved in this nummerical mistery

Last edited by Dawud; April 19th, 2014 at 09:20 AM.
Dawud is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 09:49 AM   #4
Math Team
 
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Ottawa Ontario, Canada

Posts: 14,597
Thanks: 1038

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dawud View Post
7889 / 4902 = 1.609
wich is not exact golden ratio with correct 3 decimal 1.618

while above you have exact golden ratio wich is 1.618, with 3 correct decimals
SHAME on you for fooling around with the "divine proportion"!
you have 7906 / 4885 = 1.618 ; in reality, difference of .0004
BUT
7904 / 4885 = 1.618 ; difference only .00001
OR
7906 / 4886 = 1.618 ; difference only .00004

So all that mysterious stuff about "divinity" seems fishy to me

About same as pi = 22/7 back in the 50's...
Denis is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 10:12 AM   #5
Newbie
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: sweden

Posts: 7
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
SHAME on you for fooling around with the "divine proportion"!
you have 7906 / 4885 = 1.618 ; in reality, difference of .0004
BUT
7904 / 4885 = 1.618 ; difference only .00001
OR
7906 / 4886 = 1.618 ; difference only .00004

So all that mysterious stuff about "divinity" seems fishy to me

About same as pi = 22/7 back in the 50's...

we dont talk about 7904 / 4885 = 1.618 now, beacuse you change the verse numbers, now we have

7889 / 4902 = 1.609

if we change like you did

Now:
38 88 126 126
55 78 133 133
89 30 119 119
90 20 110 110

Change to:
38 78 116 116
55 88 143 143
89 20 109 109
90 30 120 120


so how can you change numbers to match while you keep the tripple miracle intact,

if you keep point 1 and 2 correct , and you destroy decimal in golden ratio then have not achived same result or better.
Dawud is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 11:02 AM   #6
Math Team
 
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Ottawa Ontario, Canada

Posts: 14,597
Thanks: 1038

You can preach at me till you're blue in the face, and I still won't see the light!

The fact that the poor golden ratio is involved is dreaming in technicolor;
it is simply a fluke that it is close.

However, someone else here may step in and correct me:
Agentmulder is quite versatile with chapter/verses et al......

In case of interest:
if you go from chapter 40 to chapter 90, you end up with:
3315 1910 : 1910 3315

Last edited by Denis; April 19th, 2014 at 11:07 AM.
Denis is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 12:41 PM   #7
Newbie
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: sweden

Posts: 7
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis View Post
You can preach at me till you're blue in the face, and I still won't see the light!

The fact that the poor golden ratio is involved is dreaming in technicolor;
it is simply a fluke that it is close.

However, someone else here may step in and correct me:
Agentmulder is quite versatile with chapter/verses et al......

In case of interest:
if you go from chapter 40 to chapter 90, you end up with:
3315 1910 : 1910 3315
i am not here to preach, i am here to discuss this nummerical miracle.

can you change the numbers to keep all 3 points intact?
Dawud is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 12:51 PM   #8
Math Team
 
agentredlum's Avatar
 
Joined: Jul 2011
From: North America, 42nd parallel

Posts: 3,372
Thanks: 233

I am not familiar with that book. The OP should consider posting the results in another forum because he/she will find it hard to get sympathy from mathematicians or math amateurs here.

agentredlum is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 01:11 PM   #9
Newbie
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: sweden

Posts: 7
Thanks: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by agentredlum View Post
I am not familiar with that book. The OP should consider posting the results in another forum because he/she will find it hard to get sympathy from mathematicians or math amateurs here.

i will tell you about the book after we solve this nummerical mistery, i want serious mathematicians here on this topic to help me with this, if you know some on this forum, bring them here.

beacuse this book claim that it cant be created by humans and i found many nummerical patterns wich i Think is impossible for humans to create. but i need help from you people on this forum to solve this issue.

from those two columns of numbers, chapter and verse numbers, we can extract all this

1. 57 odd 57 even numbers

2. sum of all odd = som of all chapters
sum of all even = som of all verses

3. golden ratio between non-repetetive and repetetive numbers wich is 1.618

4. symmtrical organisation of the numbers


if we change only one number , by 1, for example if we add 1 or remove 1, nummerical programming would be destroyed.

Last edited by Dawud; April 19th, 2014 at 01:16 PM.
Dawud is offline  
April 19th, 2014, 02:27 PM   #10
Global Moderator
 
CRGreathouse's Avatar
 
Joined: Nov 2006
From: UTC -5

Posts: 16,046
Thanks: 938

Math Focus: Number theory, computational mathematics, combinatorics, FOM, symbolic logic, TCS, algorithms
This is not mathematics, it is numerology. We don't allow discussion of numerology here, sorry! I suggest searching Google or Bing for a more appropriate forum.

Patterns are very easy to find when you're looking for them. None of these patterns seem exceptional/unusual to me; I'd expect to find similar patterns in many other books.
Thanks from Olinguito
CRGreathouse is offline  
Closed Thread

  My Math Forum > Math Forums > Math

Tags
amazing, ancient, book, mistery, mystery, numerical, nummerical, solve



Search tags for this page
Click on a term to search for related topics.
Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Mathematics in muslim holy book Quran, amazing stuff ciko Algebra 9 October 24th, 2013 11:29 AM
Ancient divination method - where to post? Lars Bo Algebra 1 October 5th, 2013 08:25 AM
An amazing discovery mathbalarka Algebra 7 April 4th, 2012 11:31 AM
Amazing Problem to solve...!! Vishal Srinivas Math Events 1 August 22nd, 2011 07:58 AM
Ancient divination method - where to post? Lars Bo New Users 0 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM





Copyright © 2019 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.