|October 2nd, 2015, 01:38 PM||#1|
Joined: Nov 2013
OMCSEU Octobertest 2015
We would like to invite you to take part in the Online Mathematics Competition for Students of European Universities Octobertest 2015, which is scheduled to be held on October 23, 2015.
We would like to draw your attention to the following information:
– undergraduate and postgraduate students of any speciality and any year of study may take part in the competition;
– Octobertest 2015 will be held as a competition with individual classification in one round in the form of online computer testing (16 tasks in the form of tests to be fulfilled within 2 hours);
– the tasks will contain problems from the following areas of mathematics: algebra, theory of numbers, analysis (real or complex), analytical geometry, combinatorial analysis, ordinary differential equations;
– working language of Octobertest 2015 is English;
– the participation in the competition is free of charge.
To register for Octobertest 2015, we ask you to fill out and submit the online registration form by using the link below:
Please register at least 5 days before the beginning of the competition.
OMCSEU Octobertest 2015 Organizing Committee.
PS Please feel free to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions or concerns.
|October 11th, 2015, 08:41 AM||#2|
Joined: Sep 2014
From: The Universe
Math Focus: Dynamical Systems, Trigonometry
It soundsvery interesting and would love to attend, am horrible at math but recently I want to excell at it and become a great mathematician. Would love to hear how other people are training for it. Thanks for the information.
|2015, octobertest, omcseu|
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Call for EI papers--ICSH 2015 (International Conference for Smart Health 2015)||Cindy||Computer Science||0||July 25th, 2015 06:50 AM|