My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > High School Math Forum > Elementary Math

Elementary Math Fractions, Percentages, Word Problems, Equations, Inequations, Factorization, Expansion

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
October 7th, 2014, 07:35 AM   #1
Joined: Oct 2014
From: Home

Posts: 3
Thanks: 0

Question Method's name

Can someone tell me how is this method called:

x-y = a-b
x+b = y+a

Thanks in advance.
Zap is offline  
October 7th, 2014, 07:54 AM   #2
Senior Member
MarkFL's Avatar
Joined: Jul 2010
From: St. Augustine, FL., U.S.A.'s oldest city

Posts: 12,211
Thanks: 521

Math Focus: Calculus/ODEs
I would simply call that rearranging the equation.
MarkFL is offline  

  My Math Forum > High School Math Forum > Elementary Math


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Who know this method ? r-soy Calculus 1 March 14th, 2013 01:42 AM
What is the method? guru123 Elementary Math 2 October 16th, 2011 04:48 AM
AC Method noobemk Elementary Math 1 December 29th, 2009 01:47 PM
which method.... eric3353 Calculus 3 July 3rd, 2008 02:23 PM
What is the method? guru123 Algebra 2 December 31st, 1969 04:00 PM

Copyright © 2019 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.