My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Science Forums > Chemistry

Chemistry Chemistry Forum


Thanks Tree16Thanks
Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
June 16th, 2016, 02:29 AM   #11
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2015
From: holland

Posts: 149
Thanks: 36

Math Focus: tetration
dunno..
manus is offline  
 
June 16th, 2016, 03:43 AM   #12
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Glasgow

Posts: 2,019
Thanks: 665

Math Focus: Physics, mathematical modelling, numerical and computational solutions
Increased carbon contributes to global warming bro!
Thanks from MMath
Benit13 is offline  
June 16th, 2016, 03:51 AM   #13
Banned Camp
 
Joined: May 2016
From: earth

Posts: 703
Thanks: 56

everybody knows that how to watch carbon what is it structure that create problem?
MMath is offline  
June 16th, 2016, 07:31 AM   #14
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Glasgow

Posts: 2,019
Thanks: 665

Math Focus: Physics, mathematical modelling, numerical and computational solutions
Why does CO2 get most of the attention when there are so many other heat-trapping gases (greenhouse gases)? | Union of Concerned Scientists
Thanks from MMath
Benit13 is offline  
June 20th, 2016, 02:48 PM   #15
Math Team
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Alabama

Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 641

Quote:
Originally Posted by manus View Post
No I mean poisonous! What do you not understand about it? every chemical is poison even medicines you cannot make me believe you did not know!
Then you are probably confusing "Carbon Dioxide" with "Carbon Monoxide". Carbon Monoxide is "poisonous" in the sense that breathing a little bit will tie up red blood cells and prevent oxygen from getting to your cells- and can kill you even after you are removed from the Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Dioxide won't kill you itself, it just displaces Oxygen in your lungs.
Thanks from MMath
Country Boy is offline  
June 20th, 2016, 02:52 PM   #16
Math Team
 
Joined: Jan 2015
From: Alabama

Posts: 2,518
Thanks: 641

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMath View Post
everybody knows that how to watch carbon what is it structure that create problem?
Take a piece of wood and burn it. The ashes that are left are mainly Carbon. It is Carbon that causes smoke to be dark and hurt your lungs if you breathe smoke.
Thanks from MMath
Country Boy is offline  
June 20th, 2016, 09:36 PM   #17
Banned Camp
 
Joined: May 2016
From: earth

Posts: 703
Thanks: 56

Quote:
Carbon Monoxide is "poisonous" in the sense that breathing a little bit will tie up red blood cells and prevent oxygen from getting to your cells- and can kill you even after you are removed from the Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Dioxide won't kill you itself, it just displaces Oxygen in your lungs.
hello,
so red blood cell are infected with it
and we see carbon in brushes why we use it here?
MMath is offline  
June 22nd, 2016, 05:58 AM   #18
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2015
From: holland

Posts: 149
Thanks: 36

Math Focus: tetration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Country Boy View Post
Then you are probably confusing "Carbon Dioxide" with "Carbon Monoxide". Carbon Monoxide is "poisonous" in the sense that breathing a little bit will tie up red blood cells and prevent oxygen from getting to your cells- and can kill you even after you are removed from the Carbon Monoxide. Carbon Dioxide won't kill you itself, it just displaces Oxygen in your lungs.
Aha I see it is not poisonous but you will die. What is exactly the difference I wonder. Just curious.
Thanks from MMath
manus is offline  
June 22nd, 2016, 07:14 AM   #19
Senior Member
 
Joined: Apr 2014
From: Glasgow

Posts: 2,019
Thanks: 665

Math Focus: Physics, mathematical modelling, numerical and computational solutions
Quote:
Originally Posted by manus View Post
Aha I see it is not poisonous but you will die. What is exactly the difference I wonder. Just curious.
It's basically suffocation, but by breathing something else other than oxygen rather than just the absence of breathing.
Thanks from manus and MMath
Benit13 is offline  
June 22nd, 2016, 08:37 AM   #20
Senior Member
 
Joined: Dec 2015
From: holland

Posts: 149
Thanks: 36

Math Focus: tetration
Quote:
Originally Posted by Benit13 View Post
It's basically suffocation, but by breathing something else other than oxygen rather than just the absence of breathing.
Okay but you die anyway..
Thanks from MMath
manus is offline  
Reply

  My Math Forum > Science Forums > Chemistry

Tags
carbonbased, fuels



Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A carboxylic acid molecule consisting of 12 - 20 single bonded carbon atoms with a ca girlbadatmath Chemistry 3 February 7th, 2015 10:51 PM
Carbon-12 scale Rishabh Chemistry 2 September 14th, 2014 08:19 AM
Mean Based Off Of Sum Of Means yrekkehs Algebra 1 May 28th, 2013 03:46 PM
Formula to calculate carbon emission savings ivanaros Real Analysis 0 February 1st, 2013 08:28 AM
new math based novel! peter jones Math Books 3 February 15th, 2012 11:40 PM





Copyright © 2017 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.