|February 8th, 2017, 01:20 PM||#5|
Joined: Aug 2016
From: South Korea
The world's five oldest recorded and most precious elements (Platinum, Gold, Rhodium, Palladium and Rhenium) has been stolen from a Metal Trading Corporation.
The police was able to track down the thief to a street with five identical houses
But they can't search all the houses at once and if they picked the wrong one, the thief will know they're on his trail.
When you arrive on the scene, the police tell you what they know:
1. Each house's owner is of a different Nationality (Miriamian, Rodrigonian, Martian, Jejomarian and Gracian); drinks a different brand of alcohol and smokes a different type of cigar.
2. Each house's interior walls are painted with a different color
3. Each house stores a different element/s, one of which contains the bag full of stolen precious elements.
After a few hours of expert investigation, you gather some clues:
1. The man in the center house drinks Lambanog.
2. The Miriamian lives in the first house.
3. The Miriamian lives next to the blue house.
4. The green house is just to the left of the violet one.
5. The owner of the green house drinks Red Horse.
6. The Rodrigonian lives in the red house.
7.The owner of the yellow house smokes Marlboro.
8.The man who possesses the element Aluminum lives next to the Marlboro smoker.
9.The Hope smoker has a female neighbor who drinks Matador.
10. The man who smokes Lucky Strike drinks San Mig Light.
11. The Martian drinks Fundador.
12. The Jejomarian smokes Winston.
13. The Jackpot smoker keeps a metallic element named Copper.
14. The Hope smoker has a neighbor who keeps the element Iron.
15. The Gracian keeps the element Silver.
Who do you think is the culprit?
|February 8th, 2017, 01:24 PM||#6|
Joined: May 2013
From: The Astral plane
Math Focus: Wibbly wobbly timey-wimey stuff.
|February 8th, 2017, 07:22 PM||#8|
Joined: Feb 2016
Math Focus: Yet to find out.
|February 8th, 2017, 07:37 PM||#9|
Joined: Oct 2011
From: Ottawa Ontario, Canada
Verrrrryyyyyyyy funny, Joppy:
hope your boomerang comes back and hits you in the nose!!
|Thread||Thread Starter||Forum||Replies||Last Post|
|Hello, i need help with logic problem||John441||Applied Math||2||October 21st, 2013 01:11 PM|
|Help please with a logic problem||FSU_91||Applied Math||1||May 25th, 2013 02:51 PM|
|Logic Problem||tiba||Algebra||1||June 21st, 2012 12:58 PM|
|Logic problem||Crouch||Applied Math||2||March 5th, 2012 10:24 AM|
|A (fun) problem of logic||YnnuS||Algebra||3||June 1st, 2011 01:22 PM|