My Math Forum  

Go Back   My Math Forum > Math Forums > Academic Guidance

Academic Guidance Academic Guidance - Academic guidance for those pursuing a college degree... what college? Grad school? PhD help?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
February 8th, 2013, 09:33 AM   #1
Joined: Dec 2012

Posts: 3
Thanks: 0

Which UK uni for maths?

These are the universities I've been looking at:
York, Royal Holloway, Birmingham, Aston, Manchester, Kent, Southampton.
E=mc^2 is offline  
February 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2
Joined: Feb 2012

Posts: 36
Thanks: 0

Re: Which UK uni for maths?

Why those universities in particular? Have you researched much about them? What qualifications have you got or expect to get?
Google "Russell group" since these are the "top" ivory tower few. Also look up UCAS since there will be links and advice from there.
dextrous is offline  

  My Math Forum > Math Forums > Academic Guidance

maths, uni

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Maths videos from a maths teacher eddiewoo New Users 0 September 3rd, 2013 02:32 PM
maths apd2006 Advanced Statistics 4 May 26th, 2013 12:47 AM
Maths dont know what a number is-maths ends in meaningless bas Number Theory 3 March 22nd, 2011 11:26 AM
Maths - please help jsmith613 Algebra 6 February 28th, 2010 07:30 PM
Maths jsmith613 Algebra 1 February 11th, 2010 02:55 PM

Copyright © 2019 My Math Forum. All rights reserved.